- Appointments with an individual physician must be scheduled at least thirty days apart.
- Appointments can be made up to ninety days in advance.
- A representative may cancel an existing appointment up to 48 hours in advance and the fee will be refunded or banked.
- A grace period of 5 minutes will be accommodated after which a vender is considered a no-show and forfeits his/her fee.
- If a physician finds he/she is unable to see a representative within 20 minutes of the scheduled time, the appointment will be cancelled and the fees will be refunded or banked.
- The physician's office staff may notify Akcess in advance of pending vacation schedules and any anticipated time out of the office in order to block that portion of his calendar.
- The physician's office staff may notify Akcess of all no-shows, cancelled appointments or appointments the physician is unable to keep for proper recording and dispensation.
- Payments to physicians will be made by check or electronically within the first twenty days of the new month.
- The physician's schedule as viewed by venders will be blinded and they will see only available slots.
- Each physician will gain access to his calendar via his E-mail address and his/her pin.
- This program will have no bearing on representatives just delivering samples or responding to requests made by the physician.
- The physician may not, nor may any member of his immediate family, have an active role in the charity to which their contributions are directed.
- Appointments can be made up to 90 days in advance.
- Appointments with individual physicians must be scheduled at least 30 days apart.
- An appointment may be cancelled up to 48 hours in advance and fees will be refunded or banked toward future appointments.
- A grace period of 5 minutes will be allowed before an appointment is deemed a no-show and the fees are forfeited.
- If a physician is unable to see the sales person within 20 minutes of the actual appointment time, the appointment will be cancelled and the fees will be refunded or banked toward a future appointment.
- All banked funds not committed to new appointments will be refunded to the corresponding credit card upon demand.
- Akcess will track activity and a salesperson's appointment schedule can be shared with his/her immediate manager.
- Representatives must notify Akcess and the appropriate physician's office in order to cancel an appointment 48 hours in advance.
- The fee for each five-minute appointment scheduled is thirty-five dollars.
- There is a one-time enrollment fee of fifty dollars to set up an individual representative's account.