ALL INDUSTRY REPRESENTATIVES WHO ENROLL WITH AKCESS AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES ESTABLISHED IN THIS STATEMENT. ALL PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL REMAIN INDEPENDENT ONE FROM THE OTHER AND DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ACT AS AN AGENT, EMPLOYEE, SERVANT, PARTNER, OR JOINT VENTURER OF THE OTHER PARTY. THERE IS NO FINANCIAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PARTIES OTHER THAN THE FEES IMPOSED FOR THE RESERVATION OF APPOINTMENTS IN WHICH TO PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION TO HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS WHO WISH TO RECEIVE SUCH INFORMATION.
IN IT'S ADMINISTRATION, AKCESS WILL ESTABLISH AND ENFORCE THE FOLLOWING POLICIES RELATED TO VENDOR ACTIVITY;
- Appointments with an individual provider must be scheduled at least thirty days apart.
- Appointments can be made up to ninety days in advance.
- A representative may cancel an existing appointment up to 48 hours in advance and the fees will be banked.
- A grace period of five minutes will be accommodated for each appointment after which a representative is declared a no-show and all fees are forfeited. (The provider has no further obligation to see the representative related to that specific appointment.)
- If a provider is unable to see a representative within twenty minutes of the appointed time, the appointment will be canceled and fees will be banked.
Akcess will block out those dates the provider notifies them that there is anticipated absence.
Akcess will record all no shows or cancellations for proper recording and dispensation.
- The representative will notify Akcess of any cancellations for proper recording and dispensation.
- All providers' scheduled appointments will be blinded such that only available appointments may be viewed by the representatives.
- This program shall have no role in visits by representatives to merely replenish samples or in response to provider requests.
Akcess will require an enrollment fee of fifty dollars to set up a representative's account.
- The fee per appointment is $35.00 to be paid with VISA, MasterCard or American Express before receiving confirmation.
Duties of Industry Representatives. While this Agreement remains in effect, the representative will have the ability to use the Akcess program to make appointments with participating providers. Representatives will be limited to purchasing one five-minute unit per month of each provider's time (i.e., an annual maximum of twelve five-minute encounters per provider). Representatives understand that they will not have access to any information through the Akcess program as to other representatives utilizing the Akcess program to purchase time with the providers. Representatives understand that they may not pay any other compensation to the providers in cash or in kind. The representative agrees to adhere to all other policies established by all applicable state and federal regulatory agencies, including but not limited to the Office of the Inspector General of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and the PhRMA Code.
Payments. The representative agrees to pay Akcess an initial enrollment fee of $50.00 and the amount of $35.00 for each five-minute segment of each provider's time that is purchased through the Akcess program. These fees shall be paid by the representative upon enrollment or when scheduling an appointment on the Akcess web site via credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express). A confirmation will be created at the end of each transaction confirming the date, the time, the provider, and the fee. In no event shall the fee be dependent upon or reflect in any way the provider's decision to purchase or not to purchase any product.
Term and Termination. The term of this agreement shall commence on the date of enrollment and shall remain in effect until it is terminated by either party. This agreement may be terminated at any time during its term by either party, without cause. The representative may terminate this agreement by simply ceasing activity at the Akcess Website. Furthermore, this agreement may be terminated by Akcess with cause. "Cause" shall include, but not be limited to, any misrepresentation made by a representative under this agreement or violations of these terms.
AKCESS WILL MONITOR COMPLIANCE.
To contact Akcess, please email or call us per the information below:
Phone: (301) 638-2001
3200 Crain Hwy, Suite 100
Waldorf, Md. 20603